Thank you to all of the kind words you guys shared.
It really means a lot to me.
Unfortunately I'm not really doing all that much better.
I got in huge fights both last night and tonight with my mom.
It makes me sad. And it hurts. I love my mom. My head hurts from all the crying.
I don't have anyone to talk to as it's 12:39 am right now.
I wish I could take Advils. But they're in my mom's bathroom so... no go.
Wow, sorry guys! Don't mean to be such a downer.
I'm trying to be happy. Happier. I have to be happier.
There. That's happy. Right?
I threw a book of mine tonight in frustration and... I really love my books.
Needless to say the book received significant damage.
That made me cry harder. Embarrrrasssingggggg.
I love my books. So much. They're like my friends (wow, lame) in a way. And I damaged my own book.
I'm not okay with this.
The book was called "This Star Won't Go Out"
I really have grown attached to it, too.
Okay sorry, sorry. This wasn't supposed to be another sad journal!
I wanted to do this thing dyslexic-badger did.
(Can you tell I'm trying? Please say yes. I'm going to explode.)
I'd love to meet you, we'd have so much fun doing nothing productive aifusdhsjgksdghdsgh-
I'm going to fill out these things without following all the rules and all that because as the title of this journal says, I'm trying to get my mind off of things.
A wise (and somewhat annoying) teacher once said, "You can make your life what you want it to be. You are in control. It can be shit and you can be miserable... Or. You can look at it, take it slow, and be happy. Make it amazing."
I want to make my life happy and if I keep being sad all the time and focusing on everything that's making me unhappy I will BE unhappy.
I'm going to try to be better. Starting tomorrow. (Technically today, isn't it? I need sleep.)
Here I go! Have fun reading this... If anyone does.
10 Things About DevanTheNoob
1. I have anxiety problems!
2. I love marble cake.
3. I have to hurry with these because I really need to sleep before school tomorrow. v_v
4. I just finished taping up my poor book :'c
5. I love Benedict Cumberbatch more than Tom Hiddleston. (Sorry Tom :c)
6. I love sushi
7. I'm hungry. I'M HUNGRY. THIS IS NOT NORMAL I FEEL HUNGRY-
8. Loki is a beautiful goddess. Odin is a d**k.
9. I believe in equality.
10. I'm going to try and be better.
I last went to the Denver Zoo last year on a field trip for zoology for school.
I have not.
Oh god. Can I get back to you?
I don't think anything happens. Quite honestly, I believe that's it. The end. ;-;
6) opinion on a country you've never been to?
7) where do you see yourself in your final years?
Hopefully not too old. I don't want to die old.
9) without googling it, what's the full name of the man who flew the first zeppelin? If you don't know, name someone you admired when you were younger.
10) ever considered running away from home?
To answer the question, yes. I have.
This was fun!
I need sleep. ^-^
Good night, everyone.